Saturday, December 29, 2012

Drunken Stampers Challenge #112 - All that Glitters

WOW, how is it even possible that this is the last challenge for this round??? It's true what they say....time flies when you're having fun!! This week's challenge is "All That Glitters" check out the DRUNKEN STAMPERS BLOG for all the details on this challenge.

If you know me at all, you know that I am NOT a fan of glitter...it gets everywhere!!!! I do however like glittery blinged out paper where the glitter is firmly attached and unlikely to end up all over me, the craft room and the yellow dogs.

For this challenge I wanted to use some heat and stick powder to try and keep the glitter in place. I really love the glass glitter from SU and the little penguin from the Punch Pals set is one of my favourite stamps of all time.




What's in it:
 Cardstock - Marina Mist (SU)
DP - Christmas Mat Pack
Ribbon - Real Red (SU)
Stamp and Sentiment - Punch Pals (SU)
Inks - Real Red, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango & Whisper White (SU)
Silver Glass Glitter (SU)
String Bling - gift from a Swap-Bot swap
Small bling on sentiment and scarf - CTMH
Thanks for lookin!! 
  


2 comments:

Barbara G. said...

That penguin is so adorable, great colouring too. Love the glass glitter and you did a fine job on that. (easier to find on the "yellow dogs" Great card for the challenge.

Gail said...

I've looked all through Drunken Stampers and can't find who won this challenge..."All That Glitters". Can you please tell me who won?

Your blog is awesome. I've been speeding through it looking at all your cards and tags. The tag you made is awesome...very artsy, something I'm not. :)