Monday, December 31, 2012

Tea Tag ATC

Wow, it feels like forever since I have made an ATC!! Christmas cards have definitely taken over the past month or so! I joined a Tea Tag ATC swap on Swap-Bot. This one will be going to my swap partner Deborah M. in Phillipston, MA I hope she likes it! I couldn't resist using a tag from my favourite tea, Tazo Awake...mmmmm yummy!

Not sure if you can tell from the picture, but I fussy cut the tea cup and used my Colluzle blade to cut the inside of the handle...ya...I am pretty impressed with myself!

Yep, that's real snow on the brick wall on our porch, we've had snow everyday since Boxing Day!! I love how it looks in the picture.


 What's in it:
Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Pacific Point, Very Vanilla (SU)
Ink - Black Staz-On
Punches - small oval and large oval (SU)
Page from an old thesaurus
Tag from a bag of Tazo Awake tea
Bling - gift from another Swap-Bot swap partner
Not sure who makes the stamp set, I didn't keep the packaging

Thanks for lookin!!

No comments: