Sunday, August 15, 2010

For those that are counting...

OK likely the only ones that are counting are Jen (Niblet), Adrianne, Judy and I...but in case you are wondering...

5 more sleeps til Great Big Sea!!! Woot Woot...

Not sure if you have checked it out yet, but the new CD is awesome!!

My fave songs so far are "safe upon the shore" (can't wait to hear that one live) and "have a cuppa tea"

I hear tell there may even be pictures from this year's excursion as one of us (not mentioning who) is planning on sneaking in a camera (she never lets me forget that I didn't let her sneak one in last year) so stay tuned!!! She may be kind enough to let me post some pics :)

1 comment:

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

{looks around mischeviously} wonder who that "person" could be? hmmmm.... ;)

OMG!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!