Thanks for visiting today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
This week, yours truly is hosting and with Canadian Thanksgiving this week, our theme is "giving thanks."
Now, fear not, if you are not quite ready to jump into Thanksgiving, you could also make a generic thank you card.
I have a lot of Halloween paper in my stash, you can never have too much Halloween paper right??!!??
I made this Thanksgiving card with some of my Halloween paper:
And I liked it so much I made a bunch more (cuz you can never have too many Thanksgiving cards right??!!??)
Here are two of my other faves:
Shite I used to make these cards:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- "Thrilling" design paper (Authentique)
- Maple Leaf ounch (EK Success)
- Happy Everything stamp set (Lawn Fawn)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Twine (The Twinery)
- Scallop Border punch (Fiskars)
- Black rhinestone sticker (Michaels)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along!!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the crew!!