Greetings intergalactic pals!
Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!
This one is for all of us nerdsters...from wherever you are in the galaxy...whether your preference be for Star Wars (like me), Star Trek, Doctor Who, or just stars and moons and planets.
I was so pleased with how my galaxy background turned out, I added a black heart, some bling and a Darth Vader quote and turned it into a valentine card for the Kevinator!
This was my first attempt at a galaxy sky background, it was super fun and easy to make and there are loads of tutorials online to show you how to do it.
I felt they were all a bit too bright for my Darth Vader theme, so I splattered some black paint on at the end to make it a bit darker...much better!!
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Watercolour paper (Michaels)
- Black cardstock (Recollections)
- Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Faded Jeans and Black Soot distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
- Large heart punch (SU)
- Silver bling (Michaels)
- White and black acrylic paint (Michaels)
- Computer generated sentiment
As always we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details on the SoSS BLOG.
While you are there, please share some loves and comments with the rest of the sisterhood and our reigning queen.