Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
With the winter olympics starting soon, we are turning our attention to sports!
That means that your project needs to feature a sport...any sport!
I am both a #proudcanuck and a hockey fan, so I tried to replicate a Team Canada hockey jersey (albeit a short sleeved one)
You know how hockey jerseys have that meshy kind of texture to them? I used the reverse side of the swiss dots embossing folder to try to recreate that.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Red and black cardstock (Recollections)
- T shirt die
- Swiss Dots embossing folder (Provo Craft)
- Maple leaf punch (EK Success)
- Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- #proudcanuck stamp (Michaels)
As always we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew!