Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
This week we want you to see you stamp with some things that are...well...NOT stamps!!
You can still use some stamps / sentiments, but we need to see something on your project that you stamped with something other than a stamp.
I may have gotten slightly carried away stamping with miscellaneous things in the craft room to make the background for my card...but it was sooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!!
Here's what the background looked like before I finished off the card:
And here's the final product:
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Mermaid Lagoon distress ink (Tim Holtz) on the inside of a padded envelope (like bubble wrap)
- Stream alcohol ink (Ranger) on the lid from an embossing powder
- Wild Plum alcohol ink (Ranger) on a jar lid
- Smooch on a lid from a distress paint
- Gold stickles on a pencil eraser
- White acrylic paint (ArtDeco) on a dowel
- Green acrylic paint (Martha Stewart) on the end of a paintbrush
- Versamark ink
- Black embossing powder (Recollections)
- Fine tip Sharpie
- Purely Random stamp set (Tim Holtz)
Phew!! That's a lot of stuff to make a background!
As always, we could love for you to join our crew and play along!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there, please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew!!