Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at Shopping Our Stash.
This week we are going Home Sweet Home which means we want to see a home / house on your project.
Having been lucky enough to be out of province for work for a few days last week, I can certainly confirm that while it is super fun to be away for a few days...there is no place like home!
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Teal cardstock (Recollections)
- Crumb Cake cardstock (SU)
- Hello Neighbour design paper (SU)
- Sunday Afternoon mat stack (DCWV)
- Scallop border punch (SU)
- Fence punch (Martha Stewart)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Right at Home stamp set (Hero Arts)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details on the Shopping Our Stash Blog.
While you are there, please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew!