Looks like this dreary weather has finally caught up to dear ole Edna.
She's looking very comfy on the couch with her blankie and array of discarded tissues.
She challenged the sisterhood to put those disgusting used tissues to good work and use them on our projects.
Be sure to check out the SoSS BLOG to see what our reigning queen and the rest of the sisterhood created!
Here's what I made:
Not sure if you can see it in the picture, but each layer of cardstock (red / blue / white) has a layer of crinkled tissue on top.
On the top white layer, I stamped directly on the tissue before crumpling it up and adhering it to the cardstock.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Red cardstock (Recollections)
- Not Quite Navy cardstock (SU)
- Faded Jeans distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Faded Jeans and Barn Door distress markers (Tim Holtz)
- Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- London Sights stamp set (Tim Holtz)
- Tissue paper (Dollarama)
As always, we could love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG
While you are there please share some crafty loves and comments with our reigning queen and the rest of the sisterhood!