Oh that Edna! She's been paryting too hardy again it seems!
As a result, she has dictated that we all join her in silliness with the newest SoSS challenge...S is for Silly
Here's what I made for the challenge:
This card builds on the best piece of advice I ever received from my old pot & pan...you don't have to be the fastest, you just don't want to be the slowest.
Granted, he was talking about outrunning a bear, but I think it's still applicable :)
SHITE I USED TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Black cardstock (Recollections)
- Spooktastic Grim Dots design paper (Bo Bunny)
- Sentiment stamp (graphicat)
- Polaroid die (Paper Smooches)
- Whip Cream ink (Fun Stampers Journey)
- Skull washi tape
- Paper piercer and mat (SU)
- Wilted Violet distress marker (Tim Holtz)
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG
While you are there please share some crafty loves with the rest of the sisterhood and our Queen!