Hello again crafty friends!
Thanks for coming back to check out the latest challenge from the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew!
This week, we want you to Tie One On and by that we mean not what you (ok maybe me) got up to last weekend, but rather we want to see some string, twine, ribbobn, cord, yarn or something like that on your project.
My card is based on a fab birthday card made by another crafty friend Ruth. Here's what I made for the challenge:
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- 2 1/2" circle punch (SU)
- Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (SU)
- Sentiment Sampler stamp set (Paper Smooches)
- Carved Pumpkin and Twisted Citron distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
- Washi tapes
- Twine (The Twinery)
As always we would love for you to play along with us.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there please share some crafty loves with the rest of the crew!