Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Shopping Our Stash #296 - Side by Side


Hello crafty pals!!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge.

This week our theme is Side by Side - we want you to make a step card.

I don't make a lot of step cards, I should, I really like them!

Here's what I made for the challenge:


Nearly everything on my card came from a March 2016 kit, so everything has been in my stash for at least a year!

Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Life in Color design paper, decorative shape clips, bits n pieces and sticker sheets(Simple Stories)
  • Jumbo paper clips
As always, we'd love for you to play along with us!

You can check out all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG

While you are there, please share some crafty loves with the rest of the crew and our guest designer.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

I just adore everything about this card... all the pieces, the way you assembled all the pieces... colors, paper... It is so well balanced, and chock-full of stuff! The steps just make the layers even more, uh, layer-y!

Wendy L said...

Looks fab, xxxxx

Barbara Godden said...

Wow a collage step card, fantastic job on it!!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Awesome, love all of the different papers and details, fabulously graphic and colorful. Awesome take on the challenge theme.
Hugs,
Maria.

Chris Dring said...

OMGee! You were channeling Lauren with this brilliant collaged step card! Nicely done!!!