Can I just tell you how much I am lovin' being part of the SKETCH SATURDAY design team!!
This week we are comin' back at ya with this fun sketch by Gloria.
This challenge is sponsored by SAMI STAMPS and I chose the super cute LUCKY LEPRECHAUN image for my card.
Here's what I made for the challenge:
My wee lucky leprechaun looks like he has been caught out in a rain storm...well he has.
Never content to leave well enough alone, I feel the need to distress things until they hardly look like what they were when they started.
This poor fella (and the other images on the card) were spritzed repeatedly with water, dried and then givena good going over with a sanding block.
And look, he's still holding his lucky shamrock thinking that good things are going to happen!!
If you think the layer looks slightly askew...you would be correct! That's just how I roll! I need things to be just a little off centre LOL
Shite I used to make this card:
- Lucky Leprechaun image (Sami Stamps)
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Sugar Plums paper pack (Recollections)
- Pinch Proof stamp set (SU)
- Green Mark It marker (Bic)
- Gold Stampin Dazzle marker (SU)
- Black Soot distress marker (Tim Holtz)
- Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossum & Marina Mist markers (SU)
- 2 1/2", 1 3/4", 1 3/8" circle punches (SU)
- Water spritzer (SU)
- Water brush (Tim Holtz)
- Heat gun (Marvy)
- Sanding Block (SU)
- Fishtail & Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
- Sentiment sticker (Tim Holtz)
As always we would LOVE for you to play along with us!
The winner of the challenge will receive a $12 gift certificate from SAMI STAMPS!!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SATURDAY SKETCH BLOG.
While you are there please share some love with the rest of the design team!