Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Shopping Our Stash #294 - Luck O' The Irish


Top o' the mornin' to ya crafty pals!

Thanks for stoppin' by to check out the latest SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge!!

With St. Patrick's Day just around the corner, this week's theme is Luck O' The Irish we want to see lots of green on your project...if it's a St. Patrick's Day project...all the better...but it doesn't have to be.

St. Patrick's Day is doubly special for me, not only do I massively enjoy a pint or two of Guinness but I also got married on St. Patrick's Day...and I married into an Irish / Dutch family.

Sometimes I think I make more St. Patrick's Day cards than Christmas cards, probably not...but I do like making St. Patrick's Day cards!!

On all three of my projects I used the LUCKY DAY digital stamp set from VERVE STAMPS and you know what???? This awesome set is free until St. Patrick's day!! You should totally go check it out!!

The digital stamp set may not be from my stash, but everything else is. I can't even remember how long I've had the Pinch Proof stamp set and the design paper is from the pack I bought last year for my Christmas cards.

Here's what I made for the Luck O' The Irish challenge:




Shite I used to make these cards:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Lucky Day digital stamp set (Verve Stamps)
  • Pinch Proof stamp set (SU)
  • Lucky Clover distress ink (Tim Holtz)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • Sugar Plum design paper (Recollections)
  • Water brush (Tim Holtz)
  • Gold bling (ummmmmmm lol long story where that came from)
  • 1 1/4" circle punch (SU)
As always, we would love for you to play along! You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.

While you are there please share some crafty loves with the rest of the crew.

I am entering these cards into the Verve Stamps challenge to use the Lucky Day digital stamp set.

5 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous cards, love that coffee cup, thanks for the heads up about the free set (I scooped it)

lauren bergold said...

super FAB st. pat's cards... and happy happy anniversary!!! <3 <3 <3

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Every time St. Patrick's Day rolls around I'm reminded that I have NO Irish theme stamps, sheeesh!! I love yours, specially that beautiful Irish Blessing!!!
And speaking of Irish Blessings.....I would love, LOVE to have a pint or two of delicious Guinness with you. The favorite in the Rodriguez household is the Guinness Foreign Extra Stout, how about you?
Fabulous St. Patrick's Day cards Donna!! and Happy Anniversary for you and your hubby.
Hugs,
Maria.

Mimi said...

YAYYY! You did St. Patrick's Day cards! I was starting to think SOS was all asleep... so good for you! What a fabulous day to be married! I love your cards. LOL, you even used Lucky Clover DI... but where da gold bling from? Out with it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, these are all so fabulous! Love all the shamrocks!