You can visit either blog for all the details on the challenge.
We'd love for you to play along with us, remember, you need to use something on your project that is at least a year old.
Here's the second card I made for the challenge:
Don't forget to visit the blogs of the design teams and show them some crafty Christmas lovin!
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- December Documented design paper (Simple Stories)
- Frayed Burlap distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
- Cappuccino twine (The Twinery)
- Chipboard stockings and sentiment (no idea who made these, I bought them at a yard sale)