We want to see aliens (monstahs would also work). For those of you not quite so alien inclined, you can use something celestial - moon, stars, planets, etc.
I made this card and THEN thought to myself....wait...is Marvin the Martian an alien?? I think so, he lives in outer space...drives a spaceship...battles Duck Dodgers...he's an alien from Mars right??? That's what I am going with!
I have a friend who has a Marvin the Martian tattoo...thinking this would be a most awesome birthday card for him!
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Blue and white specked cardstock that I thought looked like space (from an old card kit)
- Marvin the Martian image (thank you Google image search)
- Computer generated sentiment
- Crushed Curry cardstock (SU)
- Star punch (Dollarama)
Check out the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge. While you are there visit the blogs of the rest of the crew and show them some crafty lovin!