YAY!!!! It's Steampunk time!!! Not all of the sisters love love love the steampunk genre...but I sure do!
What is more fun than a weird mish mash of pointing fingers, dudes in big hats with moustaches, bicycles, clocks and various flying machines???
I have WAY too much steampunk stuff in my crafty stash, but mostly I just like to admire it, not actually use it on projects ***gasp***
It's been a while since I made an ATC, so that's what I worked on for this challenge. I had so much fun making the first one, I made another!
Shite I used to make these ATCs:
- Steampunk design paper and stickers (Hot Off The Press)
- Craftsman decorative wooden embellishments (Prima)
- Filmstrip ribbon (Tim Holtz)
- Bling (Michaels)
- Game spinners & brads (SU)
- Lost and Found salvage stickers (Tim Holtz)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
Edna and the sisterhood would LOVE for you to play along with us! Visit the SoSS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there please share some crafty lovin with my snarky sisters.
You have until 11:55 pm (EDT) on Friday October 2 to link your project to the SoSS BLOG. Maybe you will be our next Queen or Princess of Snark!!
I'm also entering my ATCs into the Wicked Wednesday challenge this week as both my ATCs have numbers on them.