We want to see a smiley image or sentiment on your project.
My card for the challenge is for my cousin and his super awesome and lovely soon-to-be-wife who just bought their first house. I'm going to send this off to them as a "congrats on your new home" card.
Hooray for outside yard lights and flashes on cameras, I guess you can still kinda see that I took this picture outside in the pitch dark...frig...it's getting dark so early already!!
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Color Chaos design paper (Bella Blvd)
- Symbols chipboard (Bella Blvd)
- My Story card (Project Life)
- Fishtail & Banners die (Your Next Stamp)
Visit the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge, and while you are there share some crafty lovin' with the rest of the crew.