Happy happy Saturday snarky friends!! Time for a new SoSS challenge! As mother's day approaches, Edna and the sisters of snark would like you to work your very best monochromatic magic and show us a mother's day card that is predominantly (like seriously predominantly) ONE colour.
Visit the SoSS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there be sure to show my snarky sisters and our Guest Designer JESSA some crafty lovin!!
I wasn't quite as brave as SISTER JESSI going ALL white for this challenge, I use a wee bit of black for my sentiment.
Here's what I made for the challenge:
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Swirly and Swiss Dots embossing folders (Provo Craft)
- Elegant Butterfly punch (SU)
- Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
- Happy Everthing stamp set (Lawn Fawn)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
Want to join the sisterhood and play along? You have until 11:55 pm (EDT) to upload your project to the SoSS BLOG
Maybe you will be our next Queen or Princess of Snark!!
Until next time, may the snark be forever in your favour!