Greetings crafty friends! Happy happy happy first Tuesday of May!! Hope the weather is warm and sunny wherever in the world you find yourself this fine day!!
Can you believe SHOPPING OUR STASH is celebrating 200 challenges this week???
The theme for this special challenge is Big, Bold & Beautiful.
Use something big (letters, flowers, ribbon...), or bold bright colours or images.
I went with bold bright colours for my card.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Gumball Green, Pixie Pink and Daffodil Delight cardstock (SU)
- Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp set and die set (Lawn Fawn)
- Scripted Hello die (Lawn Fawn)
- Paper piercer, mat and template (SU)
- Gumball Green ink (SU)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Black marker
- Silver sequins (Joanns) - they are hiding my little green fingerprints LOL
Check out the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there, show the rest of the crew some crafty lovin' by visiting their blogs and leaving comments on their projects.
Thanks for visiting today!