Greetings crafty friends! Thanks for coming back to visit for the new SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge this week!
This week's theme is Opposite Day. The SOS Crew would like you to use something that is opposite of your usual style. For example, if you are usually CAS, use a really frou-frou ribbon.
For me this was a pretty easy challenge...there are lots of things I never attempt on cards.
1. I don't tend to use a lot of design paper on cards. If I do, I NEVER use contrasting papers on the same card.
2. I have the world's shakiest hands, so I don't ever draw borders on cards.
For this challenge, I have tried to do both, here's what I made:
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Recollections)
- December Documented design papers (Simple Stories)
- December Documented fundamental stickers (Simple Stories)
- Santa's Greeting stamp (CTMH)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Black Soot distress marker (Tim Holtz)
- Round tag (found it in my stash)
I used the most recent JINGLE BELLES sketch below as the basis for my card.
I'd like to enter my card in the Jingle Belles We Wish You a Merry Sketchmas challenge.