Happy Happy Tuesday crafty friends!!
Time for a new SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge!!
This week the SOS crew would like you to "Texture Me" - use your oldest embossing supply (folder, powder, or even a stylus and brass template).
My oldest embossing supply is my trusty old cuttlebug and I think this snowflake folder may have come with it?? I am not sure, but I have certainly had it for a LONG time!!
Here's what I made for the challenge:
Shite I used to make this card:
- Snowflake embossing folder (Provo Craft)
- Early Espresso & Crumb Cake cardstock (SU)
- Frayed Burlap distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Cozy Christmas collection (Simple Stories)
- Mini ink blending tool (Tim Holtz)
Visit the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there, please show my teammies some crafty love!
Hope you'll play along with us this week!!