Saturday, February 7, 2015

SoSS 27 - G is for Grey


Fifty Shades of Grey...did you read the books?? Did you see the movie??? I read some of the first book...meh...wasn't all that intriguing to me...as for the movie, I was all over it when I thought Mr. Charlie Hunnam was in it....hello....he can eat crackers in my bed any old time!!! And you wonder why I like watching Sons of Anarchy???


Now that we've got the eye candy out of the way...back to the challenge...this time around Edna would like you to use either the book or movie Fifty Shades of Grey as your inspiration...or...use the colour grey.

Visit the SoSS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there, be sure to show my sisters some crafty lovin'. 

Our special Guest Designer for this challenge is my pal AMY be sure to visit her blog as well...her card is super awesome!!!

Here's what I made for the challenge (kind of an anti-Fifty Shades of Grey card???) with some more eye candy:




Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Design paper (gift from my crafty pal CHRIS)
  • Image of LL Cool J (google search)
  • Sentiment (computer generated)
  • Black and white twine (The Twinery)
I felt bad taking LL Cool J out in the backyard in the snow to take a picture with no shirt on and in his underwear...

Wanna get your naughty on and play along with the Snarky Sisters? You have until 11:55 pm (EST) on Friday February 20th to upload your project on the SoSS BLOG

Maybe YOU will be our next Queen or Princess of Snark!!!

    13 comments:

    Barbara Godden said...

    Good one for the Anti-shades of grey. Fabulous job on the challenge Donna.

    Chris Dring said...

    LL Cool J. Yummy! LOVE your take on the challenge! That sentiment is PERFECT!!

    Leslie Hanna said...

    Yep, totally anti-50-shades. HA!

    Michelle N. said...

    How freakin' fantastic!

    Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

    Huge fan of the LL Cool J body. Grest card.

    Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

    Hhhmmmmmm, chocolate! Love this card :D

    Maarit at Violets Corner said...

    Love your take on the challenge!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    Lindsey said...

    Hilarious! This really is perfect!

    Unknown said...

    MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT!! I'M GONNA KNOCK YOU OUT!!
    OK--see what you do to me, Donna!! You've got me singing some LL Cool J!! How about--
    Goin' back to Cali, to Cali, to Cali--Goin' back to Cali--I DON'T THINK SO!!!
    Yeah, this 80's girl is a bit of a fan of LL Cool J!!!
    So, I didn't read the book, not going to see the movie--but I do know what it's all about (ok--in the 90's in Seattle, s&m clubs were raging!!)(but I wouldn't know about that...) ;) (or would I)
    OK--I may have had a license plate frame that said "Chains Required-Whips Optional" at one point in my wild days!! LOL!!!
    LOVE your anti-grey card, Donna! It's just fab!! LL needs to see this!!! XOXO-Shari

    Princess Judy Palmer said...

    This post was definitely easy on the eyes. I'm afraid I may have to revisit it often, you know, just to be sure I saw what I saw. Your card is fabulous!!!

    50 Shades of Shallow Writing was not.

    Jessi Fogan said...

    I would definitely have seen the movie if Charlie Hunnam was in it, because HUBBA HUBBA! And ohhhhh LL cool J is scrumptious. *sigh*

    DonnaMundinger said...

    Fabulous! Chocolate certainly floats MY boat! YUMMY! xxD

    Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

    Thanks for the vanilla remark and the extra eye candy. You keep this up and you might have to put a rating on your blog