Saturday, September 7, 2024

SoSS #253 - A is for Autumn

 

Greetings and salutations snarky friends!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Labour Day is past, kids are back to school, all things pumpkin spice have returned.
It may not quite be sweater weather yet, but we are celebrating autumn and hope that you will join us!

Growing up my favourite part of fall (nerd alert) was getting ready for back to school. Shopping for school supplies and that special back to school outfit - even now I can't resist looking at school supplies this time of year!

Since my crafty mojo took a significant leave of absence over the summer and  I just haven't been motivated to do anything crafty, so I kinda took a cheatie way out on this challenge with a pre designed card kit.

These make crafting at the trailer super easy with minimal supplies and I did want to make some cards for some of my favourite back to schoolers.

Here are the cards I made using the Simple Stories You've Got Class card kit:








As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there please share some crafty love for our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!

1 comment:

Barbara Godden said...

Great back to school cards and kit do make crafting easier when travelling to the summer retreat