Saturday, October 5, 2024

SoSS #255 H is for Halloween

 

Greetings and salutations crafty pals!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

With October upon us, it's time to celebrate all things Halloween!
As is it also Breast Cancer Awareness month, we like to throw in the option of pink as well.

I have a plethora of Halloween design paper - like more than Christmas, I can't stop collecting (haha) Halloween paper! So in an effort to use up some of my stash (and do some crafting at the trailer that didn't require my entire craft room) I made some mini albums.

I started with THIS TUTORIAL and a few empty bear paw boxes (yes I eat like a 2 year old)

Each mini album has 12 pages, I made a few pages with pockets and journalling cards, left some for pictures or whatever. These were super fun to make - now to figure out what to do with them lol





I tried to channel my best Sister Deena and make a few videos of the inside, I even figured out how to add music and speed it up. I just know she will be so proud of me! Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha





As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the sisterhood!

No comments: