Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Scraptures WCW October 9, 2013

Happy hump day!!! It's Wednesday, time for another WCW challenge on SCRAPTURES.

I made two of these cards to send to troops overseas, here's the address again if you would like to send a card:

Any Canadian Forces Member
Op Attention
Kabul
PO Box 5140 Stn Forces
Belleville ON K8N 5W6

I used gathered twigs distress stain directly on the embossing folder before running it through the cuttlebug to get a better woodgrain look on the kraft paper...I'm pretty happy with how that came out. The little maple leafs are a punch I got at Michael's for $1.50...how could I NOT buy it???



SUPPLIES:
Operation Write Home stamp set CL583 (Hero Arts)
Early Espresso ink (SU)
Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon (SU)
Vanilla and kraft cardstock (Recollections)
Cherry Cobbler cardstock (SU)
Woodgrain embossing folder (Sizzix)
Gathered Twigs distress stain (Tim Holtz)
Maple Leaf mini punch (Recollections)
Design paper (SU, retired)


1 comment:

Jessi Fogan said...

How awesome is this? That little maple leaf was a heck of a score, and I love that sentiment...sniffle :')