Tuesday, October 8, 2013

More Christmas Cards...

Here are the other two Christmas card samples for our JHS / United Way Christmas Card fundraising campaign.Trying to keep them kinda simple so we can mass produce them without too much effort.

SUPPLIES:
Red cardstock (Recollections)
White cardstock (gift from my friend Georgina)
Riding Hood Red ink (SU)
Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
Santa's List stamp set (SU)
Design paper (SU, retired)
Fishtail Banner Die Set (Your Next Stamp)

SUPPLIES:
Gumball Green cardstock (SU)
White cardstock (gift from my friend Georgina) 
Gumball Green & Crumb Cake ink (SU)
Lovely as a Tree stamp set (SU)
From the Heart stamp set (SU)
 
 

3 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Fabulous CAS cards Donna!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love that Santa image - but I must say that Lovely as a Tree is hands-down my most popular Christmas card image. I must have sold 30+ of those last year. Seriously. Love how you did the trees in different colours!

Barbara Godden said...

Love both of them, isn't that Lovely as a Tree just timeless. The santa is cute too.