Sunday, December 23, 2012

Two more sleeps!

Well, here we go, tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I am happy to report that all my shopping (and most of my wrapping) is done.
I am feeling so well prepared in fact (yes, I had a list and checked it twice) that I spent some time in the craft room making some Christmas ornaments this afternoon.

I am pretty happy with how they came out, they look pretty simple, but I can tell ya, filling an ornament with green, red and silver glitter, mika flakes, little green trees and little red reindeer is not only time consuming, but kinda messy!!! {{remember I am NOT the biggest fan of glitter in the first place}}.

I got the little plastic ornaments a few weeks ago at Michael's on a girls shopping & lunch day with my Alley Bo Balley (who I can't wait to see on Christmas Day!!!).

Makes me glad I still had my little dormant lilac tree on the porch, it turned out well for taking pictures of the ornaments :)


Thanks for lookin!!

No comments: