Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Scraptures Wild Card Wednesday - December 26 - Part One

Happy Boxing Day!!! So....this week is a double card Wild Card Wednesday on Scraptures - consider it my little post Christmas present to you and totally not because I couldn't count how many weeks there are in December.

I've had a lot of fun working with the card kit this month featuring Echo Park - Very Merry Christmas. Sticking with my plan of doing different folds this month, here is my first card for this week...a centre step card. If you've never made one and would like to, I got the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers, here's a link:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/centerstepcard/

Special thanks to my friend Georgina who was kind enough to cut me some window frame dies...not sure if you can tell in the picture, but there is a piece of acetate behind the window.




What's in it:
Card base - Bazzill White Criss Cross
Design paper - Bazzill Basics Moose Tracks & Echo Park Very Merry Christmas Journalling Cards
Stamp set - Technique Tuesday "Warm Winter Wishes"
Ink - Early Espresso & Gumball Green (SU) & Grey Wool (CTMH)
Window frame die
KiaserCraft Acetate "Holly"
Pebbles Inc. Holiday Labels 


Thanks for lookin!!

No comments: