Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cup Cake scarf!

OK this is about the cutest thing I have EVER seen!!! A cupcake scarf!

Really, if you haven't signed up for swap-bot yet, you really need to!!
You meet the coolest people how make the coolest things!!

So I had to use as many chances to win it as I could....
1. I followed Maggi's blog
2. Posted a link here on my blog to tell y'all about it
3. Left a comment for Maggi to tell her that I would love love love to win this
4. I have no idea about Twitter, so I had to pass on that one (lol)


So ya, you are welcome to enter too, but here's the dealio...if you win it, and I know you....please let me wear it just once :)

Here's the link to enter for yourself:
http://justaddglitterandstir.blogspot.com/2011/01/blogoversary-giveaway-day-5-take-cake.html

Good luck friends!!

No comments: