Saturday, February 3, 2024

SoSS #247 - W is for Winter



Greetings & salutations snarky pals!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers:

W is for Winter

I know I say this every year, but this year I am REALLY going to try to use up some of my vast collection of design papers and collections.

I based my cards on a sketch which of course I can't find now to reference, but basically the idea was the three strips of design paper on a layer of coloured paper...and I went from there.

Design paper, frames and tags and ephemera are the Winter Magic Collection from Echo Park, pearl stickers from Michaels.




As always we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.

You can find all the deatils for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lush papers, gorgeous design and great cards! Jo x

JulieP said...

Yay for you!!!! Wonderful use of these papers. I'm just really happy that I live in a tropical zone 'cause these are making me chilly. LOL!

Helen said...

LOVE those papers and your cards Donna!!!! So very wintery! ((HUGS)) Helen