Saturday, September 2, 2023

SoSS #242 - R is for Retro



Greetings and salutations snarky pals, hope that all is well in your corner of the universe!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers as we celebrate all things retro!!

I attempted retro look along with a few retro crafty supplies.
I have no idea how old are those little plastic dots are, but I have a LOT of them!!
And really - who says hip hip hooray??


Here's a little video of the movement of the card, I am obsessed with the little swinging leg dies from Spellbinders - even with all the teeny tiny parts - my crafty pal Deena would be SOOOO proud of me!!!


Shite I used to make this card:
  • White, red, blue, black and yellow cardstock (Recollections)
  • Let's Dance die (Spellbinders)
  • Seaside Post die (Concord & 9th)
  • We Can Just Stay Home design paper (PhotoPlay)
  • Ohuhu marker (for skin tone)
  • Sentiment stamps (HoneyBee Stamps, from March 2023 Crop & Create kit)
  • Nocturne ink (Tsukineko)
  • Plastic dot bling
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along!
You can find all the details on the SoSS BLOG.
While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of snark and the rest of the sisterhood!

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Well, hip, hip, hooray for a brilliant card! I love that he swings at the hip! Jo x

JulieP said...

Very cool! I have the swinging ghost and swinging mummy but haven't seen swinging beer drinking polka man before. Love him!