Sunday, January 8, 2023

ATCs Around the World #97 - Anything Goes

 


Greetings and salutations crafty friends!

Carrying on with my 52 weeks of crafting and using up my crafty stash...I made two ATCs for the latest challenge at ATCs Around the World - Anything Goes

The supplies for these ATCs are from an old card kit that I no longer have the info for, neither the design paper or sticker sheet has a manufacturer name on it - so if you know who it is...please let me know!



Have a super awesome Sunday!!

2 comments:

Conny said...

Wow.. Amazing ATCs! Really cool!
Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world!

Hugs,
Conny

Sandra Wright. said...

Super Atcs..love that you are using up all your scraps. I was surprised how much scrap I found on my work table recently,lol.
Thank you for joining us at Atc Around the World.