Saturday, September 3, 2022

SoSS #217 - B is for Birthday

 


Greetings, salutations and happy birthday snarky pals!!

Edna (and her cat) look they are ready to celebrate and they would like you to join the party!

We wanna see something to do with birthdays on your project.

I have a lot of September birthday cards to make...so I made a few different versions of the card below. 

I really wish if there was a coordinating die set, it would be for ALL the stamps.

I had to fussy cut the takeout box and the chopsticks...really...we all know how strong my dislike for fussy cutting is!!!


Shite I used to make this card:
  • White, black and kraft cardstock (Recollections)
  • Treat Your Self design paper (The Paper Studio)
  • Good Fortune stamp and die set (Lawn Fawn)
  • India Ink Black ink (Hero Arts)
  • Foam tape (Dollar Tree)
As always we would love for you to join the party and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love with the rest of the sisterhood and our reigning Queen(s) of Snark!

2 comments:

JulieP said...

You did a fabulous job of fussy cutting!!! I hope the fortune comes true for the recipient.

Dotty Jo said...

You may not like fussy cutting but you can do it so well! Love your card, Jo x