Greetings and salutations snarky pals!!
Thanks for checking out this super awesome and exciting new challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
Our very own Sister Chris has designed two awesome (and of course snarky) stamp sets for Stamplorations!!
How freaking cool is that???
You can check out (and purchase) the stamp sets HERE
Shery from Stamplorations was lovely enough to send each of the Snarky Sisters a few of these awesome ATC card fronts as well....how awesome is that??
I used one of the Retro Fashionistas ATC Ephemera card fronts on my project.
If you know me at all, you know that I HATE to colour - so I love love love how cool these are in black and white!
Shite I use to make this card:
- White cardstock and polka dot design paper (Recollections)
- SOME SNARK stamp set (Chris Dring designs / Stamplorations)
- Retro Fashionistas ATC Ephemera (Stamporations)
- India Ink Black ink (Hero Arts)
- Fishtail Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.