Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Shopping Our Stash #460 - Do You Want To Build A Snowman


Greetings and salutations crafty friends!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH.

Our challenge theme is Would You Like to Build a Snowman...that means (obviously) we want to see a snowman (or more than one) on your project.

I went WAYYYYYYYY back to a 2016 card kit for these cards.
Basically 2 variations of the same card.
I even used a fancy (lol) blue background in my photobox to take the pictures!



Shite I used to make these cards:
  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Hello Winter cardstock (Echo Park)
  • Hello Winter chipboard accents (Echo Park)
  • Hello Winter die cuts (Echo Park)
  • Blue cardstock (Bazzil)
  • Large snowflake punch (SU)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the crew.

This will be my final challenge with the SHOPPING OUR STASH design team. 
After a few years, much hmmmmming and hahhhhhhhing, sadly lacking crafty mojo...I finally decided that  I am going leave it up to the other members of the design team to take up the reigns. I hope that you will continue to visit the blog and play along with the very awesome design team!

3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Both are so cute and love the blue and the collagy feel to them. Fantastic job. I will miss you on SOS.

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh how CUUUTE is this! ps: you are going to be missed at SOS!!!

Chris Dring said...

These are two adorable snowmen cards! (Also, love that fancy blue background! LOL!) The lack of crafty mojo, I totally get. Hugs!