Greetings and salutations crafty friends!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the creative crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH!
Even if it doesn't quite feel like it yet - it is officially spring!! YAY!!
We are celebrating all things spring with this challenge: Here Comes Peter Cottontail
That means we want to see something spring-like on your project, maybe bunnies, Passover or Easter.
Here's what I made for the challenge (which I would like to say DID NOT take me the better part of a day to make...but alas...it did):
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Recollections)
- Dwell 6x6 paper pad (My Mind's Eye)
- Everyday Flair 6x6 paper pad (My Mind's Eye)
- Die cut bunnies (Cricut Joy)
- Die cut banner (Cricut Joy)
- Banner sentiment (Cricut Joy)
- Paper piercer and mat (SU)
- Fine tip Sharpie
- Q-Tips for the bunny tails
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments for the rest of the crew!