Greetings and salutations snarky pals!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!
It's officially October, that means that it's time for our annual PINK HALLOWEEN challenge for Breast Cancer awareness month.
This is our 6th year of Pink Halloween!! Can you believe that??
Here's how Edna has rocked it since 2014...
Here's what I made for the 2019 Pink Halloween challenge:
Shite I used to make this card:
- Pink and black cardstock (Recollections)
- Decorative Dots embossing folder (SU)
- Oval dies (Sizzix)
- Trick or Treat stamp set (Inkadinkado)
- Black Soot distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Bat punch (SU)
- Fence punch (Martha Stewart)
- Stylus (to make the ink dots)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along!
You can find all the details on the SoSS BLOG.
While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!