Greetings crafty pals!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
Chris is our host this time around and she has chosen "Hello Cupcake" as our theme.
That means (you guessed it) we want to see a cupcake (or lots of cupcakes) somewhere on your project.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Treat Yourself paper pack (The Paper Studio)
- Paper piercer & mat (SU)
- Barn Door distress marker (Tim Holtz)
- Doily die cut
- Fishtail & Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
- Scallop punch (SU)
- Sketched Birthday stamp set (SU)
- Picked Raspberry distress ink (Tim Holtz)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the crew!