Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Shopping Our Stash #391 - Best Friends Day


Hello crafty pals!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH

Our host this week is the lovely and talented MIMI and our theme is Best Friends Day. That means we would like to see something honouring friends on your project.

I had the perfect stamp set in mind, talk about shopping my stash, I have had this stamp set for years and I have never once inked it up...until now!




Shite I used to make these cards:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • Friends stamp set (Hampton Arts)
  • Cut & Paste design paper (My Mind's Eye)
  • Color Chaos design paper (Bella Blvd.)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG

While you are there please share some love and comments with the rest of the crew!!

3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Great colours, super designs and love those sentiments. Super friend cards for the challenge.

Chris Dring said...

Two fabulous friendship cards! Love the design and those sentiments rock!

Chana Malkah said...

These are both great. I love the unexpected geometric patterned paper and perfect sentiments! Nice makes!
Hugz,
Chana