Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
This week, Mimi is our host and in honour of visit your local quilt shop day on January 26, our theme this week is "Inspired by Quilting"
To get a quilted look, I assembled my squares on a piece of backing paper, then ran it through the cuttlebug in the Square Lattice embossing folder.
I did the same with the sentiment, butterfly and banner.
Shite I used to make this card:
- Very Vanilla cardstock (SU)
- Design paper (gift from one of my crafty pals)
- Square Lattice embossing folder (SU)
- Elegant Butterfly punch (SU)
- Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
- Sentiment Sampler stamp set (Paper Smooches)
- 1 3/8 square punch (SU)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Fine Tip Sharpie
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the crew!