Greetings crafty friends!
Thanks for stopping by today to check out this week's challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
This week MIMI is our host and our theme is Hot Hot Hot.
That means we want to see something hot themed on your project - could be weather related, cooking, spicy food...your choice!
Since we are in the midst of a humid heat wave here in Southern Ontario, I went with temperature and the best place to head in the heat?? The beach!!
Shite I used to make this ATC:
- ATC base (cut from a cereal box)
- Summer Vibes chipboard stickers & tidbits (Simple Stories)
- Summer cardstock sticker (Sandylion)
- Color Chaos design paper (Bella Blvd.)
- Life in Color design paper (Simple Stories)
- Blue, green, pink & yellow glitter (Dollarama)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You will find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OURSTASH BLOG.
While you are there, please share some loves and comments with the rest of the crew!