Saturday, June 16, 2018

SoSS #112 - Q is for Quote


Greetings snarky pals!!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

Edna wants to see (hear??) your favourite quote.

My card is inspired by the Big Bang Theory...the bazinga washi tape...the lightning bolt...the ever popular Sheldon Cooper quote "my mother had me tested"

I impressed myself making this right on the card base...no layers!!!


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Big Bang Theory washi tape (I can't remember where I got that)
  • Masculine Graphic T stamp set (My Favourite Things)
  • Sarcastic Superpower stamp set (Rubber Dance)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • Broken China, Barn Door, Spiced Marmalade, Twisted Citron distress inks (Tim Holtz)
  • Pencil eraser
As always, we would love for you to play along with us!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG

While you are there please share some crafty loves and comments with our reigning queen and the rest of the sisterhood!

No comments: