Greetings crafty pals!!
Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
This week we are celebrating all things Mythical & Magical
I knew that meant I needed to make a glittery colourful unicorn card!!
I **might** have gotten a little carried away with the stickles on the unicorn, he looks like he has a lot of sparkly freckles!
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Unicorn stamp and die set (Cheeky Modern Pop)
- Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry & Wilted Violet distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Hot Aqua, Playful Purple, Key Lime & Fandango Pink markers (Bic - Mark It)
- Icicle stickles (Ranger)
As always we would love for you to join our crew!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there, please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew!