Greetings crafty friends!!
Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
This week we want to see black, white and ONE other colour.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations cardstock (SU)
- Book page (gift from Mimi)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Woodland Textured Impressions embossing folder (SU)
- Sanding block (SU)
- Mini ink blending tool (Tim Holtz)
- Large heart punch (SU)
- Sentiment sticker (Tim Holtz)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there, please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew!!