Ever have one of those days?
Or lots of those days?
Looks like Edna needs a good strong dose of caffeine to get her day rolling.
I am more of a tea fan myself (although once in a while I will have a shot of coffee in my tea...I know I am a weirdo) but luckily in my crafty stash I have LOTS of coffee themed stuff.
Would you believe I have never once used the coffee cup stamp from this Stampin' Up set before now???? I had LOADS of fun paper piecing the coffee cups, so I see more of this set in my future!
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Kraft cardstock (Recollections)
- Perfect Blend stamp set (SU)
- Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (SU)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Twisted Citron, Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry & Peacock Feathers distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Everyday Flair design paper (My Mind's Eye)
- 1 3/8" & 1 3/4" circle punches (SU)
- Small Tim Horton's cup
As always we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.
While you are there, please share some crafty loves and comments with our reigning queen and the rest of the sisterhood!