Greetings snarky pals!!
Thanks for coming by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
Edna's gone vegan on us and as usual, she'd like you to come along.
That means we need to see an animal of some sort on your project.
I went with a moose.
A Christmas moose.
A grumpy Christmas moose.
Which in my opinion is the best kind of moose!
Remember how I hate colouring?
Next time I make this card I am leaving the moose black and white!
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Design paper (Recollections)
- Holiday Grumplings stamp and die (Taylored Expressions)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Barn Door, Lucky Clover, Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Weathered Wood and Brushed Corduroy distress markers (Tim Holtz)
- Water brush (Tim Holtz)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details you need on the SoSS BLOG