Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
This week we have an autumn colour palette challenge for you.
Here is the colour palette you have to work with:
Here's what I made for the challenge:
I struggle with colour palette challenges, this is a perfect example of how and why.
I kept adding shite til I was sure I had at leaset some of the colours in there and ended up with an overcrowed clusterf*ck of flowers, butterflies, stars, banners and doilies...meh...I still kinda like it!
SHITE I USED TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Summer Red Raspberry Soup design papers (Jillibean Soup)
- Summer Red Raspberry Soup Pea Pod Parts (Jillibean Soup)
- Enamel dots (Dear Lizzy)
- Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
- Paper piercer & mat (SU)
- Mermaid Lagoon distress marker (Tim Holtz)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew!!