Saturday, September 30, 2017

SoSS #94 - Pink Halloween

 
Greetings snarky pals!!

It's that time of year again! 

Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers are resurrecting one of our favourite annual challenges...PINK HALLOWEEN

Admittedly, I struggle with this one every year, I love Halloween and I love pink...but I just can't seem to mesh them together in a cohesive way.

Here's what I came up with for the challenge this year:


 Shite I used to made this card:
  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Pink cardstock (Recollections)
  • Colour Chaos design paper (Bella Blvd.)
  • Chalkboard washi tape (dollar store)
  • Tuxedo Black in (Memento)
  • Falling for You stamp set and die (Paper Smooches)
  • Occasions sentiment sticker (Tim Holtz)
As always, we would love for you to play along with us.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG
 
While you are there please share some loves and comments with the rest of the sisterhood and our reigning Queen!

5 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Wonderful! That stripey one - I want to adopt it!
Jane

Dotty Jo said...

Totally in love with your card, Donna! So witty! Jo x

Chris Dring said...

Fabulous cutie pie monstah card! Love this!

Barbara Godden said...

Love your super cute monstah card!!! this challenge should be a snap for you!!!

Lindsey said...

Sure, a struggle... this card is so much fun!