Greetings snarky pals!
Edna has been seen in the company of some very handsome Scottish fellas of late and she is clearly inspired by their attire!
Edna (as do we all) is always curious about what's up yer kilt...so much so that she made it the theme for our newest SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS challenge!!
Here's what I made...I call it "messy tartan":
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Lucky Clover, Peacock Feathers, Squeezed Lemonade & Barn Door distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Water brushes (Tim Holtz)
- Black sharpies
- Wondering Midge stamp (Riley and Co.)
- Computer generated sentiment
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.
While you are there, please share some crafty loves with our reigning queen and the rest of the sisterhood.